- This policy covers how iPR Software, Inc. treats personal information that iPR Software, Inc. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of iPR Software, Inc. products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that iPR Software, Inc. does not own or control, or to people that iPR Software, Inc. does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use: General
- iPR Software, Inc. collects personal information when you register with iPR Software, Inc., when you use iPR Software, Inc. products or services, when you visit iPR Software, Inc. pages or the pages of certain iPR Software, Inc. partners, and when you enter surveys iPR Software, Inc. may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and phone number. Once you register with iPR Software, Inc. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- iPR Software, Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, iPR Software, Inc. cookie information, and the page you request.
- iPR Software, Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- iPR Software, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with iPR Software, Inc. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help iPR Software, Inc. communicate with you about offers from iPR Software, Inc. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- iPR Software, Inc. may set and access iPR Software, Inc. cookies on your computer.
- iPR Software, Inc. lets other companies that use our service on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to IPR Software, Inc.'s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences:
- You can edit your iPR Software, Inc. Account Information, at any time.
- New categories of communications may be added to the Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the iPR Software, Inc. service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the iPR Software, Inc. Newsletter, that are considered part of your iPR Software, Inc. account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your iPR Software, Inc. account by visiting our Account Administration page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place to protect personal information about you.
- Your iPR Software, Inc. Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas iPR Software, Inc. uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- iPR Software, Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your iPR Software, Inc. account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please see our contact information.